Sunday 12 February 2012

Goodbye Cruel World!

Well.  It beats the standard "hello world" post that most people start off with, doesn't it?

Let's face it, starting with "hello" implies the beginning of some sort of ongoing discourse, some sort of ongoing relationship.  I've really only set this blog up for one reason, and once I'm done with that there'll probably not be a further post on here, not a single further excretion from my thought bubble preserved for all eternity on a bed of barely-stable electrons, and thus this blog will simply remain here as it is, unchanging, unremembered and unloved.  Since I'm not on here to break hearts (well, except maybe yours) I didn't really want to start with a false promise, so starting with the end seemed a much better way to get the ball rolling.  If it's already all over then anything else is a plus, isn't it?

Right then.  Let's see if this is a very good place to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment